Monday, November 05, 2007

Nostalgic PBS Kid Show Intros

I was a little beer battered the other night and decided to go on a nostalgic romp through YouTube for the intros to all the live action PBS kid shows I watched when I was but a wee boy. I've omitted Sesame Street, because I think that one's a bit obvious. Here they are in no particular order:

The Electric Company - Hey you guys! Man, I used to love this show. Mainly because it had a live action Spider-Man bit.



Reading Rainbow - I hated to read as a kid, but I sure loved to watch this TV show about how much fun reading is!




3-2-1 Contact - Ah, science for kids. I think just about 99% of the experiments they did on this show have been band from schools now days.




Mystery! - I'll admit that I never actually watched Mystery!, but I always thought this intro was one of the coolest damn things in the universe.